On this episode of ID the Future Casey Luskin continues his interview with Rich Akin, the founder and CEO of Physicians and Surgeons for Scientific Integrity (PSSI) International. Mr. Akin shares stories from his adventures in Spain, where PSSI International stirred up trouble with Darwinists and caused a tempest that is still raging today.
For background information on Mr. Akin’s stories, click here.
Posted by Robert Crowther at 5:38 PM | Permalink
Verse of the DayGOD wasn’t attracted to you and didn’t choose you because you were big and important—the fact is, there was almost nothing to you. He did it out of sheer love, keeping the promise he made to your ancestors. GOD stepped in and mightily bought you back out of that world of slavery, freed you from the iron grip of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know this: GOD, your God, is God indeed, a God you can depend upon. He keeps his covenant of loyal love with those who love him and observe his commandments for a thousand generations. But he also pays back those who hate him, pays them the wages of death; he isn’t slow to pay them off—those who hate him, he pays right on time. — Deuteronomy 7:9 (MSG)
- The least we can do is click, the most we can do is pray.
- Religious Intolerance and Nationalism Fuels Christian Persecution in India
- Christian Lawyers Receive Death Threats for Pursuit of Justice
- California University Promises to Investigate Ordering Student to Remove Cross Necklace
- North Korea Arrests “Spy,” May Actually be Christian Missionary